Hospitality Management SVQ Level 4
What is Hospitality Management Level 4?
- An SVQ (Scottish Vocational Qualification) is management qualification for managers and aspiring managers in Scotland
- Will teach you management theory and techniques related to the hospitality industry and your job that will actively help you in your role
- The course can be tailored to your individual roles and ambitions
- Can learn skills from choosing and buying a wine list to doing accounts and more.
- The course is SQA accredited and well respected in the industry.
Who can do an SVQ in Hospitality Management Level 4?
- The course is perfect for those who have completed an SVQ in Hospitality Supervision Level 3
- It is open to anyone who has ambitions to work in management in hospitality in Scotland.
- There may be some funding from SDS (Skills Development Scoland) and Modern Apprenticeships
How is this course delivered?
- We work one-to-one with a dedicated assessor training each candidate
- We work flexibly, working visits around your work schedule
- We give full support to any candidate to help them with coursework if needed
- Each trainee is treated differently and offered a training experience suited to their specific needs
Why choose On Track Training?
- We are the only training provider in Scotland that offer this qualification so get in touch!
- Our assessors work with fewer candidates than other training providers, so we can offer you a better experience
- You can work at your pace, so the more work you do, the sooner your course will be done
- We are fully SQA accredited and specialise in Hospitality training, which means we are the experts in the field
- We can travel all across Scotland and can offer a good price on multiple courses per business.